Burton Idiom Continuum Down Snowboard Jacket
Item # bt3idc02bw9zz-burton-snowboard-jackets
If you like an comfortable jacket that feels light and free, then you'll enjoy the Burton Idiom Continuum Down snowboard jacket. Made of recycled material that provides superior insulation, the jacket also features a comfortable fit that is unique to this particular product. The exterior is wind-resistant and has a zipper that prevents water from absorbing into the body. It is also stylish enough to be worn when not on your board and can be found in multiple sizes.
Key Features of The Burton Idiom 2L Continuum Down Snowboard Jacket:
- 10,000mm Waterproof
- 10,000g Breathability
- "2-Layer Laminated Recycled Polyester Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] "
- iDiom Sig Fit
- 90/10 Goose Down Insulation with Buttery 20D Recycled Polyester Baffled Lining
- Pit Zips
- Riri AQUAzip Water-Resistant Zippers
- Adjustable Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Includes iDiom Jacket Features Package