Description: Hyperflex Amp 5/4/3mm Hooded Full Wetsuit
The AMP front zip series returns for the fourth year, totally redesigned from the ground up, with research & development input from cold water charger and former WCT Surfer Dean Randazzo. A new pattern profile, all new AMPstretch superstretch materials and the addition of exterior liquid seam taping and Yamamoto Aerodome panels highlight the new AMP.
The AMP "core" chest and back panels now feature limestone based Yamamoto Aerodome air insulated neoprene technology. The middle layer of the wetsuit incorporates small perforated chambers which trap air. These chambers work by insulating the body with air pockets, the same way double insulated windows trap a layer of air between the glass.
To further insulate core temperature, we have combined Aerodome Technology with our chillbreaker mesh skin on the external layer and our Xtend Thermal fabric on the internal layer. Aerodome is available on AMP all series fullsuits.
Key Features of the Hyperflex Amp 5/4/3mm Hooded Full Wetsuit:
- Hooded AMP Diagonal Front Zip Entryway: Our hooded AMP front zip entry has been proven and perfected over the last 4 years in winter conditions.
- AMP Mini Front Zip Entryway:(non hooded suits) The most refined front entry on the market. Stretch fit and double barrel cinch toggles ensure a correct fit without flushing for all body types.
- AeroDome Chest and Back CORE Panels: The AMP "core" chest and back panels now feature limestone based Yamamoto Aerodome air insulated neoprene technology. Available on all AMP fullsuits.
- Xtend HollowFiber Thermal Lining: Our Xtend Hollowfiber thermal lining on the chest, back and hood panels for crucial core warmth and moisture wicking in very cold conditions.
- 100% Liquid Taped Sealed Seams: All critical external seams are glued, blind-stitched and liquid taped for warmth, durability and flexibility. All interior stress points are then spot taped for added strength.
Amp 5/4/3mm Hooded Full