|Material:||Stretch Denim fabric|
|Pockets:||Classic 5 Pocket Jean Style|
|Jacket - Pants Connections:||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Holden Standard Denim Snowboard Pants - Womens
The Holden Standard Denim Snowboard Pants may look stylish enough for women to want to wear them in everyday usage, but with technology and quality like this it is clear they are oriented towards even the most serious of outdoor active use. For starters the stretch denim fabric provides plenty of protection without getting in the way of your ride. This is combined with targeted fleece insulation, which provides warmth in crucial areas without getting so bulky that the Standard Denim impacts your performance.
- 10,000mm Waterproof
- 10,000g Breathability
- IDEAL metal zippers, will shine and last and they are sewn into our garments with a Holden tried and tested water resistant construction
- Holden's proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, our 80/20 Ricochet DWR lasts substantially longer than industry standard DWRs. Garments with the Holden "Ricochet" DWR finish have exceptional repellency even after years of use
- Added protection on heels for parking lots, boots and bindings via adding extra wrap around fabric section on heel of pant.
- Articulated knee for maximum mobility
- Internal waist-size adjustment system
- Hidden inner-thigh zipper vents let heat and moisture out quickly when opened. Sewing is engineered to prevent the snow stopping mesh lining from catching in zipper upon opening and closure. Leg air-vents are tailored with Holden branded pulls
- Recycled polyester lining manufactured with a smooth comfortable hand and wicking qualities built in
- DWR treated taffeta on all hidden areas that may be exposed to water and snow
- Highly designed and tailored Holden fit for proper movement and comfort
- Internal waist size adjustment system for fit adjustment
- Targeted fleece insulation for exceptional warmth without bulk
- Articulated knees for maximum mobility
- All pockets are either closed by high quality zippers or waterproof construction
- Critically taped seams for excellent waterproof function
- Recycled polyester lining with custom Holden woodcut emboss. Manufactured with a smooth comfortable hand and wicking qualities built in
- DWR treated taffeta linings on all hidden areas that may be exposed to water and snow
- Inner-thigh zipper vents let heat and moisture out quickly when opened. Bonding and or sewing engineered to prevent the snow stopping mesh lining from catching in zipper upon opening and closure. Leg air-vents are tailored with Holden branded pulls
- Stretch constructed boot gator with metal lace loop for the non slip up in deep snow hiking
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
Awesome fitting pant. Skinny but not too skinny where I can't bend my knees!