Description: Holden Tarquin Snowboard Jacket
Featuring traditional work shirt styling adapted for on hill-function. This jacket has all the waterproof / breathable protection you could need in snowy, cold conditions. Two hood options, fleece and waterproof, deliver the classic construction and look for the purists.
Yarn Dyed Plaid (Waterproof Hood): Yarn Dyed Plaid fabric is a durable lightweight polyester with the function of 10,000 mm waterproofness and 10,000 g/m2 breathability. Yarn Dye Plaid features an "eco-friendlier" solvent-free lamination.
Micro Ox (Fleece Hood): Fabricated with our Recycled Micro Ox, a military inspired hard-working oxford weave. 100% recycled poly with an "eco-friendlier" solvent-free lamination delivers a 10,000 mm waterproofness and 5,000 g/m2 breathability rating and a 80/20 PFOA-free DWR which drastically limits the harmful emissions caused by traditional DWR applications.
Key Features of the Holden Tarquin Snowboard Jacket:
- Fleece hood fabrication completes the classic styling
- 40 gram polyfill insulation for warmth
- Under arm vents let heat and moisture out quickly when opened. Vents are engineered to prevent the snow stopping mesh lining from catching in the zipper upon opening and closure. Zippers are equipped with Holden branded pulls
- S.CAFE Recycled Coffee Lining: Made by recycling coffee grounds, and weaving them into fabrics. It has exceptional technical qualities including odor control, fast dry moisture wicking and of course its environmental up sides
- Recycled polyester lining manufactured with a smooth comfortable hand and wicking qualities built in
- Adjustable hood for battening down the hatches on nasty days
- DWR treated taffeta lining on all hidden areas that may be exposed to water and snow
- Highly designed and tailored Holden fit for proper movement and comfort
- Adjustable hood for battening down the hatches on the weather challenged days
- Stretch fabricated goggle gator system inside top of hood for added snow protection and warmth
- Critically taped seams for exceptional waterproof function
- Under arm vents let heat and moisture out fast when opened and are engineered to prevent the mesh lining from catching in zipper when opening and closing. All air vents are tailored with Holden branded pulls.
- Articulated arms increase mobility
- S.CAFE Recycled coffee body lining, made by recycling coffee grounds and weaving them into fabrics, has exceptional technical qualities including odor control. S.CAFE also has fast drying, moisture wicking and eco-friendlier qualities
- Recycled polyester lining with custom Holden woodcut emboss. Manufactured with a smooth comfortable hand and wicking qualities built in
- Targeted fleece insulation in body, and face areas for exceptional warmth without bulk
- DWR treated taffeta on all hidden areas that may be exposed to water and snow
- Various wrist adjustment systems for proper over glove fit
- Powder skirt with attachment system to Holden and non-Holden pants
- One large zip-closing pocket doubles as a tech-pocket. Designed for devices with headphones, with wire channels for audio lovers
- Key clip in hand warmer pocket
- Pull cords at bottom hem for proper fit and bottom adjustment