|Pockets:||2 exterior, 2 interior|
|Zip In Compatible:||No|
|Recommended Use:||Skiing, Casual Use, Street Wear, Winter Wear, Cold Weather, Snowboarding|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Holden Southside Snowboard Jacket
Cold-weather parka designed for extreme weather. A Longer length, reinforced shoulder patches, a full-length storm flap, and removable faux fur hood features offer superior protection.
- 10,000mm Waterproof
- 5,000g Breathable
- Insulation: 100g Polyfill
- Taping: Fully Taped Seams
- Fabric info: Body: Recycled Micro Ox: Inspired by the clean, utilitarian fabrics found in military uniforms, this hard-working oxford weave is made of 100% recycled poly and has a rich, smooth character that drapes and moves naturally. It has a solvent-free lamination and PFOA-free DWR.
- Shoulders: Wax Twill: A mid-weight durable fabric with rainwear and work wear roots. Our waxed twill is built to give you the ultimate performance in weather resistance, durability and longevity. Over the course of use, this fabric will naturally wear in beautifully, while maintaining it''s timeless look, feel and performance. Finished with a highly technical, solvent-free lamination.
- Eco-friendlier features: Recycled fabric with 10K/ 5k PFOA free DWR with Solvent-free lamination, Recycled poly lining, Ships in Biodegradable bag
- Powder skirt
- 2-way hood adjustment
- Underarm vents
- YKK zippers
- Zippered Tech Pocket w/ Audio Port for headphones