|Material:||Recycled Polyester Oxford|
|Pockets:||Hand and Chest Pockets|
|Zip In Compatible:||No|
|Recommended Use:||Skiing, Winter Wear, Cold Weather, Snowboarding|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Holden Fiona Snowboard Jacket - Womens
Feeling your best is an important part of your mountain experience, and in the Holden Fiona Snowboard Jacket Black Plaid for women, you will love your style and feel confident every moment. This vintage style design keeps you comfortable and offers a flexible feel to keep up with all of your adventures. The PFOA-free water-repellency treatment is good for the environment while offering a 10,000mm waterproof rating to keep you safe in any conditions. The fully taped seams are durable and the jacket is built to last, while the 60g insulation will promise a warm and cozy feel all day long.
- Product Description: Modern-vintage styling meets versatility to offer protection from the worst possible conditions.
- Waterproof/ Breathable: 10k/ 5k
- Insulation: 60g Polyfill
- Taping: Fully Taped Seams
- Custom Plaid: Celebrating plaid's enduring place in the market, we developed our own unique pattern. Featuring a soft hand feel and stylish look, this custom fabric is both durable and authentic. Its 80/ 20 PFOA-free water-repellency treatment drastically limits the harmful emissions caused by traditional DWR applications.
- Powder skirt
- 2-way hood adjustment
- Underarm vents
- YKK zipper
- Zippered Tech Pocket with Audio Port for headphones
- Eco-friendlier features: 10K/ 5k PFOA free DWR with Solvent-free lamination, Recycled poly lining, Recycled taffeta lining, Ships in Biodegradable bag