Description: Head Classic BOA Snowboard Boots
A comfortable boot with a forgiving flex and a forward lean designed for the intermediate rider and the ones that just started snowboarding. The Head Classic BOA Snowboard Boot comes with the THERMOFIT LINER, a pre-molded EVA construction for the most precise fit out of the box. And to top it off, it comes with our 3D molded FPG insole for proper foot support.
Key Features of Head Classic BOA Snowboard Boots:
- The Thermofit Liner is a "pre-molded EVA construction" for the most precise fit out of the box. And to top it off, it comes with our 3D molded FPG insole for proper foot support.
- The FPG (Foot Precise Guidance) insole features a "cupped" heel shape and curved arch area under your instep providing you with maximum support beneath your entire foot. No more cramping means a lot more riding!
- Custom mold our liner by heating up in a boot heater and then stepping into the liners to mold them around your feet, the ultimate glove like fit.
- "The one-hand-wonder!" To close, just pull the inner liner lace with only one hand. and it locks itself! To release, simply pull the tongue loop forward. Doesn''t get much easier than this!
- Breathable L-pads in the heel wrapping around your ankle bones to keep your feet in place and protect your ankles from pressure points.
- Supreme grip, dampening and stability, the
- Moonwalker sole has been crafted to offer you these basic must-have elements. By design, the inner rubber studs conform and grip any terrain giving you the absolute best hold and absorption on any surface, while the mainframe structure offers to you the greatest support and stability.
- A notch filled out with a flexible pad in the eyestays ankle corner that let''s the boot smoothly flex, avoiding distortion and pressure points.
- Our Softoft top offers 2 benefits: 1) A bit more flex to the heel side, forgiving mistakes on riding 2) Gives you more room around the heel to avoid pressure points while maximizing the support.
- HTS: Injected heel cup fully wrapping around the heel to provide a proper grip to the highback. It provides a good abrasion resistance to the binding ensuring a great grip to the highback pad for a perfect interaction between the boot and the binding.
- Ankle Flex Guides: Differentiating from most of the other brands on the market the cables on our boots are running through tubes in the ankle area. It allows the boot to consistent flex and avoids pressure points onto the ankle when leaning forward.
- BOA: This is the fastest and most comfortable way to lace a boot. The advantage of the Coiler is the integrated prestressing of the tension cable. You can immobilize the forefoot without affecting the rest of the fit. One pull does it all. It''s quick in and quick out. You''re off to more comfort and control, which translates to higher performance.
- Flex Index: 2 - The forgiving flex.
- Forward Lean: 7 degrees