|Type:||Freestyle, All Mountain|
|Entry Method:||Rear Entry|
|Toe Strap:||Toe Cap|
|Baseplate Padding:||Toe and Heel|
|Recommended Use:||Beginner, Intermediate|
|Baseplate Warranty:||1 Year|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Head Rx One Snowboard Bindings
Easy level easy-entry binding
The RX One, like the RX Two, features the easy-entry functionality of Head’s reclining highback. The binding has tool-free adjustment of both the Dura Tech toe strap and molded EVA 3D comfort ankle strap; these straps are great at translating the input of a rider into true riding power. In short the RX One is an easy riding binding for beginner to intermediate riders at an affordable price.
- TOE & HEEL BASE PADS: VA pads in the toe and heel absorbing shocks.
- LIGHTWEIGHT BASE: Head’s Light Weight Base strikes the perfect balance between weight saving and strength.
- GLASS REINFORCED BASE 35%: Glass reinforced base provides added stiffness and power transmission. This is our everyday all terrain 35% fibers reinforced base.
- TOOL FREE ADJUSTABLE STRAPS FOR ANKLE & TOE: Our ankle and toe straps feature a tool free, single clip adjustment system. Finding the exact boot-to-binding fit has never been so easy.
- RECLINING HIGHBACK SYSTEM: This system combines the unrivaled ankle strap of our conventional strap-in bindings with the simplicity in handling of reclining highback systems. No need to mess around with both hands, fast and tight with one-handed operation.
- Flex Index: 3