|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
|Material:||Polycarbonate outer shell|
Giro Bevel Snowboard Helmet White
- Shell construction: In-mold shell construction which fuses the polycarbonate outer shell with the helmets impact absorbing foam liner for extra durability without excess weight.
- In-Form Fit: Normally found only in Giro's top models, this headband adjustment allows you to dial in a comfortable fit and allows you to adjust for a headliner.
- Liner: Uses a comfortable EPS liner for a comfortable fit.
- Chin strap: Adjustable and padded with snap clip.
- Earpads: The earpads are not removable and do not accept Giro's Tune-ups for audio. What do you expect at this price?
- Ventilation: 8 passive vents allow great ventilation so you don't sweat and can be comfortable.
- Goggle vent: The front vent directs the forward airflow down into the goggle to help with fog free vision.
- Goggle notch: Built into the shell to keep the goggle strap in place along with a durable, easy to use rear goggle clip.
- Safety: The Bevel helmet conforms to all ASTM F2040 and CE prEN1077 approved standards. Giro didn't cut any corners here.
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
I got this helmet a while back and have worn it a couple times now this helmet looks pretty sweet i have the white one. And this thing is warmer than a toaster some times almost too warm. the only down side to this helmet is the fit is a bit large but nothing a beanie cant fix