Description: Giro Bevel Snow Helmet
It''s always better to be safe than sorry, so be safe on your next snowboarding session with the Giro Bevel Snowboard Helmet. Head injuries are no laughing matter, especially when it comes to extreme sports. This helmet will give you the protection and comfort that you want just in case something bad happens. You never know what could happen in today''s world, especially with so many crazy things going on, don''t take that risk and get the Giro Bevel Snowboard Helmet.
Key Features of the Giro Bevel Snowboard Helmet:
- Shell construction: In-mold shell construction which fuses the polycarbonate outer shell with the helmets impact absorbing foam liner for extra durability without excess weight.
- In-Form Fit: Normally found only in Giro''s top models, this headband adjustment allows you to dial in a comfortable fit and allows you to adjust for a headliner.
- Liner: Uses a comfortable EPS liner for a comfortable fit.
- Chin strap: Adjustable and padded with snap clip.
- Earpads: The earpads are not removable and do not accept Giro''s Tune-ups for audio. What do you expect at this price?
- Ventilation: 8 passive vents allow great ventilation so you don''t sweat and can be comfortable.
- Goggle vent: The front vent directs the forward airflow down into the goggle to help with fog free vision.
- Goggle notch: Built into the shell to keep the goggle strap in place along with a durable, easy to use rear goggle clip.
- Safety: The Bevel helmet conforms to all ASTM F2040 and CE prEN1077 approved standards. Giro didn''t cut any corners here.