Description: Giro Bevel Snow Helmet
The Giro Bevel Snowboard Helmet is a top of the line snowboard helmet that is designed with comfort and durability in mind. The helmet features an outer molded shell with a built in inner layer that allows for hard durability on the outside and padded comfort on the inside. In addition this style also reduces the weight of the helmet, making it a cinch to wear. Finally this helmet has and adjustable headliner, allowing you to truly make it your helmet.
Key Features of the Giro Bevel Snowboard Helmet:
- Shell construction: In-mold shell construction which fuses the polycarbonate outer shell with the helmets impact absorbing foam liner for extra durability without excess weight.
- In-Form Fit: Normally found only in Giro's top models, this headband adjustment allows you to dial in a comfortable fit and allows you to adjust for a headliner.
- Liner: Uses a comfortable EPS liner for a comfortable fit.
- Chin strap: Adjustable and padded with snap clip.
- Earpads: The earpads are not removable and do not accept Giro's Tune-ups for audio. What do you expect at this price?
- Ventilation: 8 passive vents allow great ventilation so you don't sweat and can be comfortable.
- Goggle vent: The front vent directs the forward airflow down into the goggle to help with fog free vision.
- Goggle notch: Built into the shell to keep the goggle strap in place along with a durable, easy to use rear goggle clip.
- Safety: The Bevel helmet conforms to all ASTM F2040 and CE prEN1077 approved standards. Giro didn't cut any corners here.