|Low Clew Grommet:||Yes|
|Recommended Use:||Flat Water, All Around, Freeride|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Gaastra Poison Windsurfing Sail 5.4
For anyone who loves to windsurf, the Gaastra Poison Windsurfing Sail is the item for you. If you have had years of experience with this sport, this item won''t disappoint. It is built with a very stable frame and its panels will give you a very smooth and versatile sail. This item is recommended for those who know what they''re doing while they are windsurfing.
- Twin stripe X-ply luff panel // Locks in the power and generates early acceleration
- Longer boom // For onshore wave riding- direct response
- More shape in the seams // Delivers better upwind performance as well as increase "hang time"
- Medium clew height // For a firmer leach and a comfortable riding stance
- More comfort over a wider variety of conditions // Sheet in and go with predictable power and control
- Triangulated load bearing panel layout // Gives the best strength to weight ratio