|Low Clew Grommet:||
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Gaastra Poison Windsurf Sail 4.7 Assorted
The Gaastra Poison Windsurf Sail is a top of the line sail available now. This sick sail is light enough, strong enough and top of the line for performing stunts in the water. It's a great addition to any windsurfer who likes to do free jumps and good strength to weight ration which allows the windsurfer to stay stable. It's extremely durable and at a great price.
- Twinstripe X ply luff Panel: Locks in the power and generates early acceleration
- Longer boom: For onshore wave riding- direct response
- More shape in the seams: Delivers better upwind performance as well as increase "hang time"
- Medium clew height: For a firmer leach and a comfortable riding Stance
- More comfort over a wider variety of conditions: Sheet in and go with predictable power and controlv
- Triangulated load bearing panel layout: Gives the best strength to weight ratio
- IMCS: 19; Luff: 408; Boom: 161; Base: 6 Batten: 5; Cams: 0