|Low Clew Grommet:||Yes|
|Recommended Use:||Wave, Bump & Jump, All Around|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Gaastra Poison Windsurf Sail 4.2
The Gaastra Poison Windsurf Sail is a top of the line sail available now. This sick sail is light enough, strong enough and top of the line for performing stunts in the water. It''s a great addition to any windsurfer who likes to do free jumps and good strength to weight ration which allows the windsurfer to stay stable. It''s extremely durable and at a great price.
- Twinstripe X ply luff Panel: Locks in the power and generates early acceleration
- Longer boom: For onshore wave riding- direct response
- More shape in the seams: Delivers better upwind performance as well as increase "hang time"
- Medium clew height: For a firmer leach and a comfortable riding Stance
- More comfort over a wider variety of conditions: Sheet in and go with predictable power and controlv
- Triangulated load bearing panel layout: Gives the best strength to weight ratio
- IMCS: 17; Luff: 388; Boom: 159; Base: 18; Batten: 5; Cams: 0