|Low Clew Grommet:||
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Gaastra IQ Windsurf Sail 4.2M
The latest and greatest signature sail model from Thomas Traversa is alive and kicking! This short-luff, compact sail provides quick acceleration with ultra maneuverability! It is soft in the hands and powerful in the light winds.... A sail that will do whatever it is told!
The 4 batten skeleton reduces weight while generating power. It has a forgiving character that delivers instant on/off response offering great control. The Low aspect ratio is perfect for wave and freestyle sailors. The window shape is optimized for viewing the wave so you can see exactly where you need to go. A triangulated load bearing panel gives an unmatched strength to weight ratio.
Thomas Traversa: "What can I say.... this is the sail I have always wanted. I can put it wherever I want- I can turn tighter, hit the lip harder and spin easier. I love it!"
Bottom line: A radical do it all sail- works great for wave and freestyle applications. A progressive rig that will not let you down. This durable construction will take abuse and keep you going strong. The new-school design will take your sailing to the next level!
Key Features of the Gaastra IQ Windsurf Sail 4.2M:
- Instant response: ultimate ON / OFF control
- Optimized view windows: for improved visibility
- Low aspect: Most aggressive in wave & freestyle
- Four battens: reduced weight and powerful but forgiving character
- Triangulated load bearing panel layout: Gives the most strength to weight ratio
- Short luff length: for more control
- Size: 4.2M
- Kg: 3.3
- Mast: 370
- IMCS: 17
- Luff: 377
- Boom: 156
- Base: 9
- Batten: 4
- Head: Vario
- Cams: 0
- Ideal Mast: Gaastra 75 RDM