|Material:||Microshield 420 Denier Nylon Oxford Fully Taped Seams|
|Insulation:||Lining, Strategic Waffle Knit, Non-Brushed Tricot, Nylon Taffeta Lining|
|Venting:||Yes, Pit Vents|
|Pockets:||5 External 2 Internal|
|Zip In Compatible:||No|
|Recommended Use:||Skiing, Layering, Casual Use, Street Wear, Winter Wear, Snowboarding|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Foursquare Industry Snowboard Jacket
Slip into an ideal design for you when you sport the Foursquare Industry Snowboard Jacket for men. Offering high quality protection, this jacket will keep up when you spend long days on the back side, or hike to new powder stashes in the back country. Designed with 15,000mm of waterproof protection, stay dry when inclement weather comes your way, and with a breathable outer you will never fear working up too much of a sweat in the powder. Fully taped seams offer the durability you need, and all the extra features make this a jacket deemed worthy of use.
- 15,000mm Waterproof
- 10,000g Breathability
- Material: Microshield 420 Denier Nylon Oxford
- Fully Taped Seams
- Strategic Waffle Knit, Non-Brushed Tricot, Nylon Taffeta Lining
- Non-Brushed Tricot Zipper Secured Goggle Pocket
- Zipper Sealed, Windowed Dual Media Storage Pockets
- Lycra Wrist Gaiters With Patch On Goggle Shammy
- Hidden Zipper Entry, Gusset Extended Radio Pocket In Left Chest Pocket, With Cord Port To Spt Walkie-Talkie Webbing Loop On Left Shoulder
- Drop Hood With Mesh Venting
- Strategically Placed 11mm Mesh Eyelets For Pocket And Jacket Venting
Dense shell, keeps the elements off of you. Will not keep you warm sub twenty degrees or so, plan on layering up. Wouldn't wear it sub zero.
As far as a good all around jacket goes, five stars.
5 months ago