|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Forum Stampede Snowboard Boots - Womens
Take on the mountain with the force of a herd of buffalo with Forum Stampede Snowboard Boots. These boots are a made of synthetic leather with a new 3D model tongue and an Airsole midsole to give your feet just the right kind of support through whatever tricks and skills you’re looking to master. Designed with cushion and form, this pair keeps your toes warm and comfortable. With an articulated cuff and a traditional lacing system, Forum Stampede Boots are a force to match anyone’s snowboarding passion.
- Liner: Concentrix Level 2
- Level 2 Internal Cuff
- New 3D Molded Tongue
- Midsole: Airsole Midsole
- Lacing System: Traditional
- Articulating Cuff
- A smother flexing shell that allows for a more secure, supportive hold
- Outsole: Weight conscious air-cartridge midsole with structural arch support and minimized rubber for reduced weight
- 3D Molded Tongue: Retooled to create a thinner, better wrapping, more supportive tongue
- Arch Support: Additional level of customization, removable EVA arch support
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
This boot is a fantastic boot. It's a stiff boot that allows for hard riding in the park, fast downhill, or some easy terrain. The boot allows for great energy transfer from the feet and legs straight into the board while also providing maximum comfort throughout the day. It's a smokin' hot boot and definitely a steal at this price! The only thing to know if you're ordering online is that the boot runs small.