|Type:||All Mountain, Freestyle|
|Upper Material:||Hybrid, Synthetic Leather And Nylon|
|Sole Material:||EVA, FGrip Outsole with EVA Cushioning|
|Volume:||Reduced, Forever Fit Construction|
|Lacing System:||Speed Lace|
|Liner Type:||Heat Moldable, Level 1|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Forum League Snowboard Boots
The Forum League Snowboard Boot is as Radical as it is Epic. The many great features of this boot provide for comfort and performance in the park. The boot was actually a skate inspired boot that is sure to please any boarder. The level 1 liner provides support and comfort along with the super comfortable footbed make this boot a great choice. The lacing system makes lacing up speedy. The forever fit construction evolves with you to provide for a great fit time and time again. This boot is a wise choice, as well as stylish.
- Flex: 4
- Speed Zone: With a quick left and right cord pull, your boots lace up nice and snug
- Level 1 Liner: A pack-proof liner with integrated lacing will keep you riding long after your friends hit the lodge. Full of comfort and support, this is the envy of your buds shredding in a borrowed pair of boots.
- FGrip Outsole with EVA Cushioning: A skate-inspired, compression EVA midsole that offers cushioning and all-day comfort. This is a classic, timeless construction with the comfort and grip needed for today''s riding.
- Level 1 footbed: Comfort, cushion and control. This EVA footbed keeps your foot comfortably in place through a whole day of riding.
- Forever Fit Construction: Built from the inside out, Forever Fit construction ensures that your boot won''t pack out. We started from scratch and re-engineered the entire boot to minimize materials and eliminate any potential slop. We took out so much unnecessary material that our 2011 boots measure one complete size smaller than year''s past while retaining the perfect fit inside, from day one to day seventy-five.