|Type:||Freeride, Freestyle, All Mountain|
|Entry Method:||Rear Entry|
|Highback:||High Back, The UniBack Flit hiback|
|Ankle Strap:||3D Profile, UniFit Power Straps|
|Toe Strap:||Single Strap|
|Baseplate:||Polycarbonate, molded Flite backplate|
|Baseplate Padding:||Toe and Heel, EVA|
|Ratchet Type:||Combo, MINIratchets|
|Recommended Use:||Beginner, Intermediate|
|Baseplate Warranty:||1 Year|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Flow Flite 1 Snowboard Bindings
Psssshhhd. Attention everyone, this is your captain speaking, we will be flying high in our extremely comfortable and ultra durable new bindings from Flow this season. Make sure to wear your PowerTriangle cable system for an increase in power, and keep all feet kindly strapped down with the UniFit PowerStrap for a luxurious ride. Upon entering and exiting this new badass pair of bindings, you have the choice of the SpeedEntry system or the SideEntry system for the most rider-friendly experience possible. Welcome to the Flite 1, and thank you for choosing Flow.
- Durable molded Flite backplate, engineered to balance support and forgiveness
- The UniBack Flit hiback with EVA-pad is comfy for long days or riding
- UniFit Power Straps provide ideal support and power-transfer for all-mountain riders and the locking MINIratchets make adjustments to fit a breeze
- Tool-less FWD-lean adjustment
- Combi mounting-disk for 4x4 and 3HP
- Medium to soft flex(1.5) to support and forgive where needed
1 year ago
Want to give Flow a try. Also, I went to a board shop in Vermont and they told me Flow bindings aren't made anymore. Oh yeah, the price was right for these bindings.
No these Flow Flite 1 Snowboard Bindings are not ICS compatible.
Check out the link to see all of the ICS bindings we have in stock HERE: http://www.the-house.com/est-bindings.html