|Type:||Freeride, All Mountain, Freestyle|
|Highback:||High Back, The DuPont POM molded hiback|
|Ankle Strap:||3D Profile, The CI-Flex PowerStrap|
|Baseplate:||Fiber Reinforced, DuPont POM plastic|
|Baseplate Padding:||Toe and Heel, EVA|
|Ratchet Type:||Combo, 4 Airframe MINIratchets|
|Recommended Use:||Beginner, Intermediate|
|Baseplate Warranty:||1 Year|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Flow Trilogy Snowboard Bindings
The Flow Trilogy Snowboard Bindings are 2012''s answer to looking great, shredding crazy and spending less! Designed with a wider platform this year, this gives stability where and when you need it. A great feature is the DuPont Pom molded Highback. It keeps all things cohesive while you tear up the hills and The CI-Flex PowerStrap guarantees strong support. Another source of stability is the 4 Airframe MINI ratchets makes for custom changes to fit your foot. EVA landing pads allow for a smooth ride all day. This is a medium flex binding so you don''t even feel the moguls in your way. Flow Trilogy Snowboard Bindings have a great price point something to consider when you compare bindings with the high performance of these.
- The molded baseplate is designed with a wider platform for stability and ease of entry and exit, and the DuPont POM plastic responds quickly and dampens chatter.
- The DuPont POM molded hiback is responsive, but comfy enough for long days on the mountain.
- The CI-Flex PowerStrap with deep side cutouts provides ideal support for all-mountain riders, while the 3D-shape gives a direct boot-to-binding-to-board feel for those powerful toeside turns.
- 4 Airframe MINIratchets allows you to adjust the footstrap to individual preferences at each corner. A moveable sidepod allows easy boot-centering, and EVA landing pads add all the cushioning and dampening you need.
- Stiffness: 2.5 - Medium flex for well-balanced turns and dampening any bumps the mountains may throw in your path.