|Type:||Freestyle, All Mountain|
|Entry Method:||Rear Entry|
|Highback:||High Back, The 15% fiber-reinforced Nylon hiback|
|Ankle Strap:||3D Profile, The I-Flex PowerStrap|
|Toe Strap:||Single Strap|
|Baseplate:||Fiber Reinforced, 15% fiber-reinforced Nylon|
|Baseplate Padding:||Toe and Heel, EVA landing pads|
|Ratchet Type:||Plastic, 4 Airframe MINIratchets|
|Recommended Use:||Beginner, Intermediate|
|Baseplate Warranty:||1 Year|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Flow The Five Snowboard Bindings
Many people are constantly looking for high quality yet stylish products to enhance their snowboarding experience. Flow The Five Snowboard Bindings are perfect for the snowboarder who values both style and substance. These bindings offer support with easily adjustable but firm straps and padding that is comfortable. If you are looking for a great pair of bindings that won''t let you down when you''re performing at your best, Flow The Five Snowboard Bindings may just be what you are searching for.
- The molded baseplate is engineered with a wider platform for stability and ease of entry and exit, and the 15% fiber-reinforced Nylon channels power efficiently to the board.
- The 15% fiber-reinforced Nylon hiback is responsive, but flexy enough to allow for some freestyle tweaks.
- The I-Flex PowerStrap with deep side cutouts provides ideal flex for freestylers and all-mountain riders, while the 3D-shape gives a direct boot-to-binding-to-board feel for those powerful toeside turns.
- 4 Airframe MINIratchets allows you to adjust the footstrap to individual preferences at each corner. A moveable sidepod allows easy boot-centering, and adjustable toeramp and EVA landing pads add all the cushioning and dampening you need.
- Stiffness: 3 - moderately stiff flex for a snappy response but a mellow enough for that freestyle feel.