|Type:||Freeride, Freestyle, All Mountain|
|Entry Method:||Rear Entry|
|Highback:||High Back, The 15% fiber-reinforced DuPont Zytel hiback|
|Ankle Strap:||3D Profile, The I-Flex PowerStrap|
|Toe Strap:||Single Strap|
|Baseplate Padding:||Toe and Heel, EVA basepads|
|Ratchet Type:||Metal, 4 Airframe MINIratchets|
|Recommended Use:||Advanced, Intermediate|
|Baseplate Warranty:||1 Year|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Flow NXT AT Snowboard Bindings
The Flow NXT AT binding is the finest q
Key Features of the Flow NXT AT Snowboard Bindings:
- The unique design of the rockered aluminum baseplate is lightweight and offers sharper response, letting the snowboard flex naturally.
- The 15% fiber-reinforced DuPont Zytel hiback is responsive but flexible enough for some freestyle tweaks, and the Kush- Kontrol EVA-pad allows for extra pressure to the lateral edge.
- The I-Flex PowerStrap with deep side cutouts provides ideal flex for freestylers and all-mountain riders, while the 3Dshape gives a direct boot-to-binding-to-board feel for those powerful toeside turns.
- 4 Airframe MINIratchets allows you to adjust the footstrap to individual preferences at each corner, SLA maintains Power- Triangle geometry at every setting and allows hiback rotation. EVA basepads, moveable landing pads and wrapped Kush- Control hiback pads add all the cushioning and dampening you need.
- Stiffness: 4.5 - relatively stiff flex for total control in all situations.