|Toe Strap:||Single Strap|
|Baseplate Warranty:||1 Year|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Flow Flite 2 Snowboard Bindings
If you like the freedom of being able to ride all terrain, board the Flite 2 bindings from Flow and hold on. Durable and highly adjustable, these bindings are built for it all and ready to be ridden in any conditions. A molded Flite backplate with EVA landing pads gives you a great balance of response and forgiveness. The large surface area of the UniFit Powerstrap means mega comfort and stability. That strap also holds the power of letting you pick between strapping-in traditionally with the SideEntry system or lets you gear up lightning fast with the SpeedEntry system that Flow has perfected. Welcome to the future of snowboard bindings aboard Flite 2.
- Durable molded Flite backplate with EVA landing pads, engineered to balance support and forgiveness
- UniBack Flite hiback is responsive, but comfy enough for long days of riding
- UniFit PowerStraps provides ideal support and power-transfer for all-mountain riders and the locking MINIratchets make adjustments to fit a breeze
- Tool-less FWD-lean adjustment
- Combi mounting disk for 4x4 and 3HP
- Medium to soft flex (1.5) to support and forgive where needed
I have used these for one season and will never go back tot he old style, they are awesome! Sep 19, 2013
3D is Burton's proprietary mounting pattern. As the name states this utilizes 3 mounting screws arranged in a triangular pattern.
4x4 (also 4x2) utilizes 4 screws set up in a square pattern. Each requires its unique mounting disc.
In all cases a Burton binding will have 3D and 4x4 compatibility. But not all other manufacturers are willing to fork out the licensing costs to have the 3D feature in their bindings.
So this Flow Flite 2 binding is one of the luck bindings that have both 3D and 4x4 attachment options. Dec 2, 2013