|Type:||Freeride, All Mountain|
|Upper Material:||Synthetic Leather|
|Liner Lacing:||Speed Lace|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: 5150 Squadron Snowboard Boots
The 5150 Squadron Snowboard Boots definitely have a certain level of style to them that will be greatly appealing, but more importantly they deliver on other fronts including performance, comfort, and durability. Built with synthetic leather, it is clear that the perfect fit you find on day one will last through plenty of abuse without going away. Of course with a Path CTS Outsole that sports durable rubber for amazing grip, the Squadron will help to minimize any abuse that your body might take from embarrassing slips.
- Path CTS Outsole with durable Rubber for a grip that won't slip
- PowerFit Liner with Lace Lock & Removable Insole
- Fitted Ankle Pocket with heel hold pads
- Rugged Waterproof Synthetic Leather Body Construction
- Webbing Lace Loops with Speed Hooks for easy lacing
- Multi-Zone Ankle Flex Point
4 months ago
These 5150 snowboard boots run true to size, although they are not known for their overwhelming comfort. They are however durable. Take a second look at our outlet store boots. let me know if you have questions.