|Upper Material:||Synthetic Leather|
|Liner Lacing:||Speed Lace|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: 5150 Squadron Snowboard Boots
If you are tired of trudging around in old boots that no longer keep your toes from getting wet or your feet from feeling like you are walking barefoot in deep snow, then the 5150 Squadron Snowboard Boots have got your back! These freestyle boots are comfortably made with synthetic leather in the upper material and rubber soles for a familiar and reliable design that will make the break-in period incredibly simple. All you have to do is wear the 5150 Squadron boots around the mountain and you will instantly feel like you joined the elite.
- Path CTS Outsole with durable Rubber for a grip that will not slip
- PowerFit Liner with Lace Lock and Removable Insole
- Fitted Ankle Pocket with heel hold pads
- Rugged Waterproof Synthetic Leather Body Construction
- Webbing Lace Loops with Speed Hooks for easy lacing
- Multi-Zone Ankle Flex Points
1 year ago
Staff Note: Sorry to hear about your situation. Please be advised that you should really only rock one pair of socks - preferably non cotton - as it will allow your feet to breath and for your toes to move (critical).
Regarding your liner - please contact Cris in our warranty dept and we'll take care of you right away.