|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: 5150 Legion BOA Snowboard Boots
The sleek 5150 Legion BOA Snowboard Boots are designed with freestyle snowboarding in mind. The new BOA closure system is made for ultimate fit and on-the-fly adjustment. Furthermore, the Roadie Outsole allows for great traction when out on the slope and the BOA’s lateral stiffening overlays create a rugged body that can withstand the worst winter has to throw at you. Also, the Powerplus liner with Power-Lace closure will provide both comfort and warmth even in the coldest, wettest elements. The 5150 Legion BOA snowboard boots are a must-have for freestylers who wish to tackle the mountain with poise and confidence.
- NEW! BOA closure system provides ultimate fit and on-the-fly adjustment
- NEW! Roadie Outsole features lightweight, low profile, aggressive traction
- PowerPlus Liner with Power-Lace Closure, Lace Lock, Performance Ankle Pocket, Flex-Toe Design and Removable Insole
- Durable Body Construction with lateral stiffening overlays
- Multi-Zone Ankle Flex Points
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
For a hundred bucks these aren't bad boots, I've used them for about 2 seasons in Ohio so they've been through some snow..the BOA system gets me up and going in no time; my feet start warm as long as I have good socks on. I do get a cramp at times, which that could be due to the soles but I'm not sure.