|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
5150 Legion BOA Snowboard Boots Black
Have you decided on upgrading your footwear for this snowboard season? Take a look at these perfect pair of boots for those wintry conditions. The features of 5150 Legion Boa snowboard boots are impressive. From the fashionable look they maintained to keep while proving the BOA closure system the gives you the ultimate fit and easy to make adjustments. The lightweight soles are designed to give you that aggressive traction you need when on those slippy slopes. Made with the powerplus liner to keep your feet warm and the power-lace closure which keeps your feet secured why supporting the ankles. Enjoy the flex toe that should help enhance your performance on the board. The insole is removable as well. They'll help you to perform well and to look good at the same time.
- NEW! BOA closure system provides ultimate fit and on-the-fly adjustment
- NEW! Roadie Outsole features lightweight, low profile, aggressive traction
- PowerPlus Liner with Power-Lace Closure, Lace Lock, Performance Ankle Pocket, Flex-Toe Design and Removable Insole
- Durable Body Construction with lateral stiffening overlays
- Multi-Zone Ankle Flex Points
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
For a hundred bucks these aren't bad boots, I've used them for about 2 seasons in Ohio so they've been through some snow..the BOA system gets me up and going in no time; my feet start warm as long as I have good socks on. I do get a cramp at times, which that could be due to the soles but I'm not sure.