|Entry Method:||Conventional Strap|
|Baseplate Padding:||Toe and Heel|
|Baseplate Warranty:||1 Year|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: 5150 Thermo Snowboard Bindings
The 5150 Thermo Snowboard Bindings are the perfect way for the beginner snowboarder to feel safe and secure while snowboarding. These bindings are high in quality and provide you with all the features you need to perform your best on the slopes. Features like the padded anatomical highback that gives you maximum comfort and added control and the 360° disc mount which allows for many different stance options. The 5150 Snowboard Bindings also come with a 1-year baseplate and manufacture warranty.
- Reaction chassis with adjustable toe ramps for ultimate response
- Ultra-flex Ankle Straps and XBand Toe Straps
- Padded Anatomical Highback for maximum comfort and control
- Flip-Lock, Tool-Less, Forward Lean Adjustment
- Easy-Grab, Quick-Adjust Lift-Release Ratchets
- 360 degree Disc Mount for virtually limitless stance options
4 months ago
It might be a tight fit trying to squeeze your size 11.5 boots into a size large 5250 Thermo Snowboard Binding.
Check out the Salomon Rhythm Snowboard Bindings, the size large fit boots between 10-14 and they are about the same price. Check them out HERE: http://www.the-house.com/sa1rhy04or13zz-salomon-snowboard-bindings.html