|Fin Box:||US/Euro Box|
|Recommended Use:||Wave, Freeride, All Around, Flat Water, Bump & Jump|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Exocet Kona Minitanker Windsurf Board 120Ltrs 65cm
This "Mini Tanker" sailboard from Exocet is part of their Kona line, a unique longboard-style approach to sailboard design. The longboard designs in the Kona line came into being as a way of making light-wind surfing more accessible, and the Mini Tanker certainly lives up to this promise, though it's also a great choice in other weather conditions as well. Compared to other offerings from the Kona line, the Mini Tanker is pretty squat (260 cm length, 65 cm width), but that added width on the beam gives it some stability lacking in narrower boards (as does the significant displacement - clocking in at 120 liters) and the shorter length gives it the ability to turn on a time. Stability and maneuverability - what more could you ask from your sailboard? This is a pretty unique little board, well suited to a variety of wind+surf conditions, and would be a great backup for almost any collection of sailboards, or even a great first board.
- DDSA: Double Density Shock Absorbers
- Constructed of high density PVC offering rigidity at low weight
- Deep tucked under nose rails for added comfort in all conditions.
- New pre-preg wave fin. Fast & powerful yet extremely gentle to control in wave sailing conditions.
- Construction : Custom Made Wood/EVA
Kona Minitanker 120