|Fly Material:||75D StormShield polyester, 800mm|
|Wall Material:||75D polyester taffeta, uncoated|
|Floor Space:||63 sq ft|
|Interior Height:||4ft 10 in|
|Ventilation:||rear window vents|
|Packed Size:||7 in x 24 in|
|Weight:||7 lbs 13 oz|
|Recommended Use:||3 Season Camping, Camping, Recreational Backpacking, Backyard Camping|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Eureka Timberline 4 Person Tent
When going on a camping trip the Eureka Timberline 4 Person Tent is a must have! The large twin-track slide door allows for easy access to the tent. The large door also makes it easy to open up the entire tent to the outside. Also, the hooded fly front provides additional shelter during rain and wind. The windows in the tent can remain partially open during rain showers, which is great to keep air flowing. The Eureka Timberline Tent will always provide a comfortable outdoor experience.
- 5 pole A frame tent
- 1/2" aluminum frame
- Twin-track side opening door
- Shockcorded eaves increase stability and absorb wind stress
- Hooded fly front and rear allows windows to remain partially open during rain for ventilation
- Large rear window and areas of uncoated fabric maximize air flow
- Optional vestibule and annex add extra storage and rain protection
- Sleeps 4
- Floor Size 7'2" x 8'7"
- Pack Size 7" x 24"
- Min Weight 7 lbs. 13 oz.
- Seasons 3
- Tent Area 63 sq. ft.
- Center Height 4' 10"
- Frame .5" aluminum
- Vents N/A
- Doors 1
- Windows 2
- Vestibules N/A
- Vestibule Area 14 sq. ft. (sold separately)
- Gear Loft A (sold separately)
- Gear Loft Loops 2
- Flashlight Loop N/A
- Storage Pockets 2
- Wall 75D polyester taffeta, uncoated
- Fly 75D StormShield polyester, 800mm
- Floor 75D polyester taffeta, 800mm
- Mesh 40D no-see-um