|Fly Material:||75D StormShield polyester, 800mm|
|Wall Material:||75D polyester taffeta,|
|Floor Space:||38 sq ft|
|Interior Height:||3 ft 6 in|
|Ventilation:||Large rear window|
|Packed Size:||6 in x 24 in|
|Weight:||5 lbs 13 oz|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Eureka Timberline 2 Person Tent Green
The Eureka name holds a lot of weight when it comes to buying tents and the company does not stray from the reputation with its Eureka Timberline 2 Person Tent. Created as an A-frame tent, the product features a twin-track side opening door for easy access and a large rear window area that is useful when it comes to airflow. Muggy rain is not an issue as well, as this Eureka Timberline features a hooded "fly" front that keeps ventilation throughout the tent and the rain outside of it.
- 5 pole A frame tent
- 1/2" aluminum frame
- Twin-track side opening door
- Shockcorded eaves increase stability and absorb wind stress
- Hooded fly front and rear allows windows to remain partially open during rain for ventilation
- Large rear window and areas of uncoated fabric maximize air flow
- Optional vestibule and annex add extra storage and rain protection
- Sleeps 2
- Floor Size 5'3" x 7'2"
- Pack Size 6" x 24"
- Min Weight 5 lbs. 13 oz.
- Seasons 3
- Tent Area 38 sq. ft.
- Center Height 3' 6"
- Frame .5" aluminum
- Vents N/A
- Doors 1
- Windows 2
- Vestibules N/A
- Vestibule Area 12.5 sq. ft. (sold separately)
- Gear Loft A (sold separately)
- Gear Loft Loops 2
- Flashlight Loop N/A
- Storage Pockets 2
- Wall 75D polyester taffeta, uncoated
- Fly 75D StormShield polyester, 800mm
- Floor 75D polyester taffeta, 800mm
- Mesh 40D no-see-um