Description: Eureka Tetragon 4 Tent
Designed for the occasional camper, this four person sized, freestanding dome tent offers easy set-up for convenient weekend campouts.
Key Features of the Eureka Tetragon 4 Tent:
- The fly features 2 fly rods that form a brim over the door for protection from the elements and to add strength and stability to the tent.
- The tent's free standing and shockcorded fiberglass frame is lightweight and easy to set up. Clips secure the tent body to the frame.
- One side opening, twin track door, consisting of a no-see-um mesh panel and a fabric panel, allows flexibility for venting & insect protection.
- A zipper cover on the door provides protection from water.
- Two interior pockets keep essentials close at hand.
- A gear loft provides extra storage overhead.
- Matching yellow webbing on tent & fly couple with the ring & pin assembly to make set up fast.
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water.
- Sleeps 4
- Floor Size 8' 6" x 7' 6"
- Pack Size 5" x 24"
- Min Weight 9 lbs 3 oz
- Seasons 3
- Tent Area 63.75 sq ft
- Center Height 5'
- Frame 9.5 mm fiberglass, ring & pin Vents Mesh roof panels
- Doors 1
- Windows 2
- Vestibules N/A
- Vestibule Area N/A
- Gear Loft 1 included
- Gear Loft Loops 4
- Flashlight Loop 1
- Storage Pockets 2
- Wall 75D 185T polyester taffeta, 800 mm coated
- Fly 75D 185T polyester taffeta, 800 mm coated
- Floor 75D 210T polyester taffeta, 800 mm coated
- Mesh 50D polyester no-see-um
Past Season Product