Description: Eureka Tetragon 2 Person Tent
Designed for the occasional camper, this two person sized freestanding dome tent offers easy set-up for convenient weekend campouts.
Key Features of the Eureka Tetragon 2 Person Tent:
- The fly features 2 fly rods that form a brim over the door for protection from the elements and to add strength and stability to the tent.
- The tent's free standing and shockcorded fiberglass frame is lightweight and easy to set up. Clips secure the tent body to the frame.
- One side opening, twin track door, consisting of a no-see-um mesh panel and a fabric panel, allows flexibility for venting & insect protection.
- A zipper cover on the door provides protection from water.
- Two interior pockets keep essentials close at hand.
- A gear loft provides extra storage overhead.
- Matching yellow webbing on tent & fly couple with the ring & pin assembly to make set up fast.
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water.
- Sleeps 2
- Floor Size 7' x 5'
- Pack Size 4" x 24"
- Min Weight 5 lbs. 4 oz.
- Seasons 3
- Tent Area 35 sq. ft.
- Center Height 4'
- Frame 7.9 mm fiberglass, ring & pin
- Vents Mesh roof panels
- Doors 1
- Windows 2
- Vestibules N/A
- Vestibule Area N/A
- Gear Loft Included
- Gear Loft Loops 4
- Flashlight Loop 1
- Storage Pockets 2
- Wall 75D 185T polyester taffeta, 800 mm coated
- Fly 75D 185T polyester taffeta, 800 mm coated
- Floor 75D 210T polyester taffeta, 800 mm coated
- Mesh 50D polyester no-see-um