|Type:||Synthetic Sleeping Bags|
|Temp Rating:||+40 Degrees|
|Shell Material:||68D / 190T Polyester Taffeta + 75D / 210T Polyester Ripstop combination shell|
|Lining Material:||68D / 190T Peached Polyester lining|
|Zipper Closure:||Right Handed|
|Max User Height:||6 ft 4 in|
|Weight:||3 lb 2 oz|
|Recommended Use:||Camping, Overnights, Sleepovers, 3 Season Camping|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Eureka Sandstone 45 Sleeping Bag Grey
Campground Comfort - Rectangular Sleeping Bag
The size and shape of this bag will enhance any camper's outdoor experience!
Key Features of the Eureka Sandstone 45 Sleeping Bag:
- Rectangular bags sized to enhance the outdoor experience for all campers
- Insulation: ThermaShield insulation is a proprietary blend of solid and hollow core polyester staple fibers. The unique blend provides excellent thermal properties while maintaining loft and durability.
- Lining: The warm-to-touch, peached polyester lining combines the performance value of a synthetic fabric with the soft feel of cotton. The slightly fuzzy texture provides added warmth and comfort in any condition.
- Shape: Traditional, roomy rectangular shape with internal and external pockets.
- Temp Rating 45 degreeF / 7 degreeC
- Style Rectangular
- Size 76"x34"
- Construction Double layer insulation with full cover shell construction
- Fully insulated zipper draft tube
- Insulation Eureka! ThermaShield synthetic insulation
- Fill Weight 2lb 3oz
- Carry Weight 3lb 2oz
- Shell Fabrics Dependable 68D / 190T Polyester Taffeta + 75D / 210T Polyester Ripstop combination shell
- Lining Fabric "Warm to Touch" 68D / 190T Peached Polyester lining
- Hood N/A
- Pillow Pocket N/A
- Draft Collar N/A
- Internal Pocket Internal, ergonomic pocket with hook/loop closure
- External Pocket Tapered external pocket for night time essentials
- Stuff Sack Type Included stuff sack with draw cord closure and haul handle
- Stuff Sack Size 10" x 17.5"
- Zipper # 5, locking, mateable, 2-way zipper
- Zipper Side Right
- Logo Embroidered logo
Browse 1 question and 2 answers
Show all answers | Sort by
We are new to camping but I need a left zipper...can this be turned over so the zipper is on the other side? Or, is one side definitely the bottom and one side the top? Also, my husband is 6'3" and this says it is 80"...seems like that would work but it says up to 6'
Thanks for any help
Thanks for any help
Best Answer: I think you could flip it with no problem. More advanced bags definitely have a top and bottom. As for the height, this bag would be too short for him. He is 6'3", or 75 inches tall. So, the bag is only 5 inches longer than that. But when he gets inside, it will shorten somewhat. I would expect it to end somewhere around the middle of his head. So, it wouldn't act as a pillow or allow that snug feeling up around his neck and face. I'm 5'9" and it's fine, BTW