|Fly Material:||polyester ripstop, 1800 mm coated|
|Wall Material:||polyester taffeta, uncoated|
|Floor Space:||39.4 sq ft|
|Interior Height:||3 ft 8 inch|
|Vestibule:||Yes, 21.5 sq ft|
|Packed Size:||6.5 inch by 16 inch|
|Weight:||6 lbs 8 oz|
|Recommended Use:||Camping, Backpacking, 3 Season Camping, Backyard Camping, Recreational Backpacking, Summer Trecking|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Eureka Inntorest 3 Tent
Designed with a focus on weathertightness and durable coatings, Inntorest is ideal for frequent use in cool, wet environments and for use during the late fall and early spring. Its vertical end-section poles create 21% more headroom & 16% more internal volume than dome style tents for enhanced livability in the backcountry.
- Full coverage vented fly features two vestibules that provide for weatherproof storage and dry tent entry.
- The tent’s free standing and shockcorded frame with post & grommet assembly is lightweight and easy to set up.
- Six interior pockets and a gear loft keep essentials close at hand.
- Vertical end section poles create more interior volume and headroom than typical 2-pole domes offer.
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water.
- Vertical strut vestibule pole creates extra volume for protected storage versatility & enhances ventilation.
- Vectored fly-to-tent body pullouts enhance ventilation, increase tent volume, & aid tent stability.
- Ventilation is further enhanced by hooded fly vents & mesh panels in the tent body.
- Sleeps 3
- Floor Size 7' 6" x 5' 3"
- Pack Size 6.5" x 16"
- Min Weight 6 lbs 8 oz
- Seasons 3
- Tent Area 39.4 sq ft
- Center Height 3' 8"
- Frame 9.5 mm aluminum, post & grommet
- Vents 2 in fly
- Doors 2
- Windows N/A
- Vestibules 2
- Vestibule Area 21.5 sq ft
- Gear Loft 1 included
- Gear Loft Loops 4
- Flashlight Loop 1
- Storage Pockets 6
- Wall 75D 190T polyester taffeta, uncoated
- Fly 68D 190T polyester ripstop, 1800 mm coated
- Floor 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 3000 mm coated
- Mesh 40D no-see-um