Description: Eureka Dualis ST Sleeping Pad
You shouldn't be forced to choose between the insulation of a foam sleeping pad and the comfort of an inflatable air tube mattress; that's why you're going to love the Eureka Dualis ST Sleeping Pad! Made with a self-inflating, open cell foam chamber underneath for insulation and cushioning and an inflatable air-tube chamber on top for support and comfort, the Dualis offers you the best of both worlds. Each chamber has a separate valve for independent inflation control, and the non-slip, soft touch fabric is made from tough polyester ripstop.
Key Features of the Eureka Dualis ST Sleeping Pad Large:
- R-Value 3.7
- Weight: 2 lbs 15 oz
- Dualis technology creates a multi-chamber sleeping pad, combining the cushioning and warmth of a self-inflating pad with the comfort and compactability of an air tube mattress. The bottom chamber is comprised of open cell PU foam, like a self-inflating pad. The top chamber is a separate interconnected air tube pad. Each chamber has its own valve for independent inflation and control. Dualis technology provides home mattress-like comfort in a compact size.
- Air Tube Chamber: The air tube chamber is constructed with anti-slip soft-touch fabric for comfort and compactability.
- Lamination: TPU film lamination connects the two chambers and ensures durable, air-tight seals.
- Self-Inflating Chamber: The self-inflating foam chamber is constructed of durable, open cell foam and anti-slip bottom fabric for warmth and cushioning.
- Size: 72" x 20"
- Thickness (foam/ tube): 1.25/ 2.75in; Number of Tubes: 6
- Pack Size: 5" x 23"
- Top Fabric: Soft-touch nonslip 75D x 150D peached polyester
- Bottom Textile: Nonslip 150D polyester oxford ripstop
- Foam Type: Solid
- Fill Material: Urethane foam
- Valve: 2, brass
- Inflation: 8 - 12 breaths