|Fly Material:||Coated polyester taffeta|
|Wall Material:||Coated polyester taffeta|
|Pole Material:||Fiberglass / steel|
|Clip/Sleeve:||Clip and Sleeve|
|Ventilation:||Mesh windows and ceiling|
|Packed Size:||8 x 26 inches|
|Weight:||23 lbs. 2 oz|
|Recommended Use:||Camping, 3 Season Camping, Backyard Camping|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Eureka Copper Canyon 6 Tent
When you can't build an actual cabin out in the great outdoors, get the next best thing with the roomy and comfortable Eureka Copper Canyon 6 Tent! With lots of room for up to 6 happy campers, the Copper Canyon features a free standing and shockcorded fiberglass and steel frame that's easy to set up and four windows for ventilation and panoramic views of the scenery. One big door makes getting in and out a breeze and the included gear loft helps keep your essentials organized, while the zippered E! Power Port lets you run in an electrical cord to power all your gadgets. Don't sacrifice your comfort to appreciate nature this season when you have the Copper Canyon!
- Sleeps: 6
- Floor Size: 10' x 10'
- Pack Size: 8" x 26"
- Min Weight: 23 lbs 2 oz
- Seasons: 3
- Tent Area: 100 sq ft
- Center Height: 7'
- Frame: 16 mm fiberglass and 19.5 mm steel, ring and pin
- Vents: Full mesh roof
- Doors: 1
- Windows: 4
- Vestibules: N/A
- Vestibule Area: N/A
- Gear Loft: Included
- Hang Loops: 8
- Flashlight Loop: 1
- Storage Pockets: 2
- Wall: 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1200mm coated
- Fly: 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1200mm coated
- Floor: 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1200mm coated
- Mesh: 68D polyester no-see-um
- The zippered E! Power Port allows you to bring an electrical power cord inside the tent.
- Matching yellow webbing on tent and fly couple with the ring and pin assembly to make set up fast.
- High-stash pockets and gear loft keep essentials close at hand and easy to reach.
- The tent's free standing and shockcorded fiberglass and steel frame is easy to set up. Clips secure the tent body to the frame.
- Storm guy out pockets stow guylines on fly during set up and take down.
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water.
Copper Canyon 6