|Fly Material:||75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1200 mm coated|
|Wall Material:||75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1200 mm coated|
|Clip/Sleeve:||Clip and sleeve|
|Packed Size:||10in x 29in|
|Weight:||35 lbs 6 oz|
|Recommended Use:||Camping, 3 Season Camping, Backyard Camping|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Eureka Copper Canyon 5 + Screen Room Tent
When you can't stay in an actual cabin to appreciate the great outdoors, get the next best thing with the roomy and comfortable Eureka Copper Canyon 5 + Screen Room Tent! With lots of room for up to 5 campers, the Copper Canyon features a free standing and shockcorded fiberglass and steel frame that's easy to set up and six windows for ventilation and panoramic views of the scenery. Two doors and one large vestibule make getting in and out a breeze, while the zippered E! Power Port lets you run in an electrical cord to power your gadgets. Don't sacrifice comfort to get outside this season when you pitch the Copper Canyon!
- Sleeps: 5
- Floor Size: 16' x 10'
- Pack Size: 10" x 29"
- Min Weight: 35 lbs 6 oz
- Seasons: 3
- Tent Area: 80 sq ft
- Center Height: 7'
- Frame: 12.7mm and 16mm fiberglass and 19.5mm steel, ring and pin
- Vents: Full mesh roof
- Doors: 3 - 2 exterior, 1 interior
- Windows: 6
- Vestibules: 1
- Vestibule Area: 80 sq ft
- Gear Loft: Included
- Hang Loops: 16
- Flashlight Loop: 2
- Storage Pockets: 2
- Wall: 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1200mm coated
- Fly: 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1200mm coated
- Floor: 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1200mm coated
- Mesh: 68D polyester no-see-um
- The zippered E! Power Port allows you to bring an electrical power cord inside the tent.
- Matching yellow webbing on tent and fly couple with the ring and pin assembly to make set up fast.
- Interior pocketing and two gear lofts keep essentials close at hand and easy to reach.
- The tent's free standing and shockcorded fiberglass and steel frame is easy to set up. Clips secure the tent body to the frame.
- Storm guy out pockets stow guylines on fly during set up and take down.
- Tent features built in screen room with an interior door that provides passage from the sleeping area.
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water.
Copper Canyon 5 + Screen Room