|Fly Material:||Stormshield® polyester fly|
|Wall Material:||olyester taffeta / no-see-um mesh|
|Clip/Sleeve:||Clip and sleeve|
|Ventilation:||Mesh windows and ceiling|
|Packed Size:||10 x 28 inches|
|Weight:||38 lbs. 12 oz|
|Recommended Use:||Camping, 3 Season Camping, Recreational Backpacking|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Eureka Copper Canyon 12 Tent
Take comfort in the backcountry to the next level with the cabin style Eureka Copper Canyon 12 Tent! With lots of room for up to 12 sleepy campers, the Copper Canyon features a free standing and shockcorded fiberglass and steel frame that's easy to set up and six windows for ventilation and panoramic views of the scenery you came to appreciate. Two doors make getting in and out a breeze and the included gear loft keeps you organized, while the zippered E! Power Port lets you run in an electrical cord to power your gadgets. Get serious about comfort and boast the sweetest camp in the woods this season with the Copper Canyon!
- Sleeps: 12
- Floor Size: 14' x 12'
- Pack Size: 10" x 28"
- Min Weight: 38 lbs 12 oz
- Seasons: 3
- Tent Area: 168 sq ft
- Center Height: 7'
- Frame: 12.7mm and 16mm fiberglass and 19.5mm steel, ring and pin
- Vents: Full mesh roof
- Doors: 2
- Windows: 6
- Vestibules: N/A
- Vestibule Area: N/A
- Gear Loft: Included
- Hang Loops: 8
- Flashlight Loop: 1
- Storage Pockets: 6
- Wall: 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1200mm coated
- Fly: 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1200mm coated
- Floor: 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1200mm coated
- Mesh: 68D polyester no-see-um
- The zippered E! Power Port allows you to bring an electrical power cord inside the tent.
- Matching yellow webbing on tent and fly couple with the ring and pin assembly to make set up fast.
- High-stash pocketing and two gear lofts keep essentials close at hand and easy to reach.
- The tent's free standing and shockcorded fiberglass and steel frame is easy to set up. Clips secure the tent body to the frame.
- Storm guy out pockets stow guylines on fly during set up and take down.
- Removable divider curtain creates two rooms for privacy, or rolls back to create one large room.
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water.
Copper Canyon 12
You can actually get a Floor Saver for this tent.. from Eureka! themselves. Here is an example... though a little short: http://www.the-house.com/eufsrbl11zz-eureka-shelters-tarps.html