|Type:||Ski Socks, Snowboard Socks|
|Recommended Use:||Skiing, Snowboarding|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||30 Day|
Description: Darn Tough OTC Padded Ultralight Socks
Over-the-calf, terry rib knit, for custom fit with new padded shin. High density cushioning surrounds entire foot and lower leg. Custom shrink treated Merino wool. Ribbing above the ankle ensures a proper fit. Reinforced heel and toe. Elastic support around the arch. Ring toe construction for a comfortable, invisible seam.
It's all hype. There's no difference between a ski sock and a snowboard sock. Skiers and riders require a sock that provides cushioning to eliminate pressure from forward lean, buckles, and power straps, or flat jersey construction to meet the demands of the shell-fit customer. We ski and ride in Merino wool; it insulates and doesn't itch. Darn Tough's fine gauge Merino wool moves moisture off your skin keeping your feet dry and warm. High density knitting provides cushioning for your feet and padding for your shins. All without unnecessary bulk.
Bottom line: if your boots fit better and your feet are warm, at the end of the day, you're still on the hill.
- Over-the-calf, terry rib knit, for custom fit with new padded shin
- High density cushioning surrounds entire foot and lower leg
- Custom shrink treated Merino wool
- Ribbing above the ankle ensures a proper fit
- Reinforced heel and toe
- Elastic support around the arch
- Ring toe construction for a comfortable, invisible seam
- 64% Merino Wool, 33% Nylon, 4% Lycra Spandex
OTC Padded Ultralight