|Type:||All Mountain, Freestyle|
|Entry Method:||Conventional Strap|
|Highback:||High Back, Contour Highback|
|Ankle Strap:||3D Profile, Super MFC|
|Baseplate:||Hybrid, Delta light|
|Ratchet Type:||Metal, Mac 5|
|Baseplate Warranty:||1 Year|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Drake Fifty Snowboard Bindings
Snowboard bindings are very integral to the sport of snowboarding. They keep the athlete in place and also add a sense of style. The Drake Fifty Snowboard Bindings are items that can do this while providing strong support when it is needed. Strong, easily adjustable bindings as well as comfortable padding are the trademarks of this product and are sure to please any big snowboarder or snowboarding fan. If you are looking for a stylish and functional item that you will be proud to add to your board, look no further than Drake Fifty Snowboard Bindings.
- Baseplate: Delta light - Engineered with the highest quality aluminum and fiber reinforced nylon. A versatile, all-terrain performance baseplate that's fully customizable for superior fit.
- Interface: Contact pad
- Dampening: Rebound Heel Absorber - A low-density cushion that's strategically placed to absorb vibrations and dampen landings Heel Absorber
- Highback: Contour - A perfect mix of torsion, lightness and response. This highback is comfortable, forgiving and doesn't compromise support
- Ankle Strap: Super MFC - Comfort, response, and flex in a luxuriously constructed strap. New internal padding for extra flex and cohesion with boot and binding interface.
- Convertible Toe Strap: Surround - Highly padded dual function toe straps for superior comfort, with choice of preferred style to wear over or across the toe of the boot.
- Buckles: Mac 5: Probably the quickest, most efficient aluminum ratchet in the market. It slides five ladder steps every crank and is ergonomically shaped for smooth ratcheting operation and release