|Type:||Freeride, All Mountain|
|Sole Material:||Hybrid, UniLite|
|Lacing System:||Boa, Lace|
|Liner Lacing:||Boa, The Winch|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: DC Terrain Snowboard Boots
Do you like to ride the entire mountain from top to bottom and then some? Well now you can tackle it all in the DC Terrain boots. When someone like Torstein Horgmo says these boots are the most progressive and innovative boots he has ever had, you know DC is doing something very right. Featuring Full Grain Leather, the Terrain boots offer a first-class look with exceptional performance. These are also a very durable boot for dudes who ride hard, like everyone on the DC Team. Get after it in the Terrain boots from DC.
- Flex: 9
- Full Grain Leather
- The Winch: support at the in-step for additional heel hold after you have finished lacing your boot
- Aerotech Ventilation System
- Constrictor Closure System: the Constrictor Closure system provides the perfect balance of support, heel hold, and comfort to perform in any condition
- 3D Tongue
- Molded backstay
- Internal Ankle Harness
- UniLite: provides traction, durability, dampening, and cushioning all while drastically reducing weight
- ImpactG: our proven impact absorbing system that does not change properties under varied temperatures or climates
- BOA Coiler
- Direct Power Lacing
- WrapLock: prevents your laces from slipping by simply wrapping around the hardware
- Alpha Liner
1 year ago
I would go a little larger with them if you can - of course if you are like me and have to get the largest one - you can't :(.
Other than the smallish sizing, its a great boot.