Description: DC Sweep Snowboard Boots - Womens
A pair of boots built to work, the new Sweeps execute stellar performance while maintaining a sharp style. The unique WrapLock technology is a feature that prevents your laces from loosening or slipping by wrapping around the hardware and holding on. The WrapLock combined with a traditional lacing system make the Sweep a creatively designed, zonal closure boot for maximum adjustability and comfort. Clean up your shred setup this season, add a pair of DC Sweep boots.
Key Features of DC Sweep Snowboard Boots:
- Flex: 6
- Direct Power Lacing: strategically designed overlays in the boots upper provide more power and leverage for optimal shell closure.
- Constrictor Hybrid System: the Constrictor Closure on the lower provides support and heel hold. The laces on the upper allows you to ride your boot as tight or as loose as you want. Together they add a customizable fit on both the upper and lower zones.
- WrapLock: wrap Lock hardware prevents your laces from slipping by simply wrapping around the hardware. This can turn your traditional lace boot into a zonal closure system by locking the lace at key points.
- 3D Tongue
- Molded backstay
- Internal Ankle Harness
- UniLite: DC's proprietary outsole technology, UniLite provides traction, durability, dampening, and cushioning all while drastically reducing weight. UniLite soles feature distinct traction patterns for ascending, descending, and skating around with our Push Zone tread pattern. The snow-shedding traction designs also prevent snow from building up and clogging bindings.
- BOA Coiler
- Bravo Liner: multi density zones, neoprene ankle strap, aegis, anatomical j-bars