|Type:||Freeride, All Mountain|
|Sole Material:||Hybrid, UniLite|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: DC Travis Rice Status BOA Snowboard Boots
Where do you stand in the boot game? DC sits on top with the superior Status snowboard boots. Featuring a supportive design that breaks in quick for the perfect feel, the Status boots are choice kicks for heavy-hitting dudes like Travis Rice. Stylish and sleek, these boots also rock the BOA lacing system for quick and easy setup. And the 3D Tongue, Internal Ankle Harness and Molded Backstay make this a truly hard-working boot for all-mountain action. Update your gear, experience the Status from DC.
- Flex: 9
- Full Grain Leather
- Aerotech Ventilation System: molded vents in the shell and liner work in unison to release unwanted moisture away from the riders foot. this proprietary system will keep your feet warm and dry and prevent bacteria build up.
- Constrictor Closure System
- 3D Tongue
- Molded backstay
- Internal Ankle Harness
- UniLite: DC''s proprietary outsole technology, UnILIte provides traction, durability, dampening, and cushioning all while drastically reducing weight. UnILIte soles feature distinct traction patterns for ascending, descending, and skating around with our Push Zone tread pattern. the snow-shedding traction designs also prevent snow from building up and clogging bindings.
- ImpactG: For the ultimate in comfort we incorporate ImPaCt G, our proven impact absorbing system that does not change properties under varied temperatures or climates
- Boa Coiler
- Alpha Liner: multi density zones, neoprene ankle strap, aerotech system, aegis, full grain leather collar top on status & terrain models, anatomical j-bars
Travis Rice Status BOA