|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
DC Park Snowboard Boots Camo
You're never too old for playtime in the Park. These DC snowboard boots are perfect for the dudes who like to throw it down in the streets or the park. A flex rating of six means the Park boots are stiff enough for quality response but also flexible enough to press and tweak your board. And a Park Liner provides the ideal comfort and support for long days of lapping. Jump off your ass and into a pair of Park boots, DC knows how what you need to have fun without breaking the bank.
- Flex: 6
- Cinch Closure System
- Direct Power Lacing: strategically designed overlays in the boots upper provide more power and leverage for optimal shell closure.
- WrapLock: wrap Lock hardware prevents your laces from slipping by simply wrapping around the hardware. this can turn your traditional lace boot into a zonal closure system by locking the lace at key points.
- 3D Tongue
- Molded backstay
- UniLite™: DC’s proprietary outsole technology, UnILIte provides traction, durability, dampening, and cushioning all while drastically reducing weight. UnILIte soles feature distinct traction patterns for ascending, descending, and skating around with our Push Zone tread pattern. the snow-shedding traction designs also prevent snow from building up and clogging bindings.
- Aerotech Ventilation System: molded vents in the shell and liner work in unison to release unwanted moisture away from the riders foot. this proprietary system will keep your feet warm and dry and prevent bacteria build up.
- Park Liner: neoprene ankle strap, liner and shell integration system, aerotech system, neoprene ankle strap, aegis, anatomical j-bars