|Upper Material:||Synthetic Leather|
|Sole Material:||Hybrid, UniLite|
|Liner Lacing:||Speed Lace|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: DC Gizmo Snowboard Boots
DC has packed so much shred technology into this one pair of boots, the name Gizmo fits proper. One of the choice boots for Ryan Tiene, the Gizmo boot offers a unique Constrictor Hybrid System for ultimate adjustability when lacing up. Some people like to rock a little looser upper-half of the boot for total tweakage and others like to go stiffer for a super responsive ride. Now you can have both boot flexes in the same pair of DC boots. Go-go gadget Gizmo boots.
- Flex: 7
- Constrictor Hybrid System
- Direct Power Lacing: Strategically designed overlays in the boots upper provide more power and leverage for optimal shell closure.
- WrapLock: Wrap Lock hardware prevents your laces from slipping by simply wrapping around the hardware. This can turn your traditional lace boot into a zonal closure system by locking the lace at key points.
- 3D Tongue
- Molded backstay
- Internal Ankle Harness
- UniLite: DC's proprietary outsole technology, UniLite provides traction, durability, dampening, and cushioning all while drastically reducing weight. UniLite soles feature distinct traction patterns for ascending, descending, and skating around with our Push Zone tread pattern. The snow-shedding traction designs also prevent snow from building up and clogging bindings.
- BOA Coiler
- Bravo Liner: Multi density zones, neoprene ankle strap, aegis, anatomical j-bars