|Upper Material:||Synthetic Leather|
|Sole Material:||Hybrid, UniLite|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: DC Ceptor Snowboard Boots
Seize the day in a new pair of DC Ceptor Snowboard Boots. Featuring an Alpha Liner with multi-density zones and shock absorbing ImpactG technology, these boots are as comfy as they come. The Aerotech Ventilation System with molded vents in the shell and liner only adds to the luxurious feel of the Ceptor boots for an empowering ride. The boots are rated as level 8 for flex, which allows you to charge into battle with incredible responsiveness to maneuver your way past the competition. If you're looking for a one-of-a-kind comfort and style combo, wield the Ceptors from DC.
- Flex: 8
- Direct Power Lacing: strategically designed overlays in the boots upper provide more power and leverage for optimal shell closure.
- WrapLock: wrap Lock hardware prevents your laces from slipping by simply wrapping around the hardware. this can turn your traditional lace boot into a zonal closure system by locking the lace at key points.
- 3D Tongue
- Molded backstay
- Welded Toe Cap
- Aerotech Ventilation System: molded vents in the shell and liner work in unison to release unwanted moisture away from the riders foot. This proprietary system will keep your feet warm and dry and prevent bacteria build up.
- Internal Ankle Harness
- UniLite: DC's proprietary outsole technology, UniLite provides traction, durability, dampening and cushioning all while drastically reducing weight. UniLite soles feature distinct traction patterns for ascending, descending and skating around with our Push Zone tread pattern. The snow-shedding traction designs also prevent snow from building up and clogging bindings.
- ImpactG: For the ultimate in comfort we incorporate ImpactG, our proven impact absorbing system that does not change properties under varied temperatures or climates
- Alpha Liner: multi density zones, neoprene ankle strap, aerotech system, aegis, full grain leather collar top on status and terrain models, anatomical j-bars
1 year ago