|Manufacturer Warranty:||6 Months|
Description: DC Woodland DW Boots Tobacco
Constructed specifically with the Canadian landscape in mind, the DC Woodland DW Boots are an impressive item that will hold up to virtually anything you can put them through. The DW stands for Devun Walsh, a famous snowboarder, and these are boots that he stands behind. Made of a soft yet durable leather upper, the DC Woodland DW is an impressive boot that's stylish and rugged. The kicker here is the boot's extremely lightweight construction, using a patented blend of polyurethane which makes it stronger and lighter than standard boots.
- Custom 100% Poly Lining With DC's Trademarked "Pill Pattern"
- Full Premium Suede Upper
- Custom Allen Key Head Eyelets
- Foam Padded Tongue And Collar For Added Comfort And Support
- Tongue Gusset To Keep The Water Out
- Performalite Polyurethane Midsole And A Rugged All-Terrain Rubber Outsole