|Type:||Casual Shoes, Running Shoes, Casual Sneakers|
|Upper Material:||Mesh, Synthetic|
|Out Sole:||Rubber Sole|
|Recommended Use:||Daily Wear, Streetwear|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||60 Day|
Description: DC Unilite Trainer TC Shoes
Key Features of the DC Unilite Trainer TC Shoes:
- Colorway Inspired by Supercross Athlete Trey Canard #41
- Geometric Screenprint
- Custom Tongue Logo
- Lightweight, Flexible Action Sport straining Model
- DC’s Revolutionary UNILITE Technology Provides Long-lasting Cushioning &Impact Protection
- Progressive No-Sew Technology Upper
- Breathable Mesh with Reinforced Molded Synthetic Overlays
- Lightweight Mesh Tongue
- Injection TPR Logo Details
- Molded OrthoLite™ Sockliner for Comfort and Support
- Strategically Placed Rubber on Outsole for Durability.
Unilite Trainer TC
Browse 1 question and 1 answer
Show all answers | Sort by
These seem more like athletic shoes rather than skate shoes. I skate DC but like the look of these. Will they hold up to grip tape?
Best Answer: Hi, no they will not hold up to grip tape. These were designed for our athletes to train in or who want to wear an extremely comfortable shoe when their not skateboarding etc.