|Material:||600D Polyester, 600D Recycled PET|
|Dimensions:||20 x 15 x 14in|
|Pockets:||Tarp lined boot compartment doubles as changing mat|
|Recommended Use:||Skiing, Snowboarding|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Dakine Boot Locker Bag
Key Features of the Dakine Boot Locker Bag 69L:
- Tarp lined boot compartment doubles as changing mat
- Split level design for easy access
- Removable padded shoulder strap
- Volume: 4200 cu. in. [ 69L ]
- Size: 20 x 15 x 14" [ 51 x 38 x 36cm ]
- Weight: 2.4 lbs. [ 1.1 kg ]
- Materials: 600D Polyester, 600D Recycled PET ( Lagrande )
Browse 2 questions and 2 answers
Show all answers | Sort by
Why did you choose this?
What does the size of the boot bag mean?
Best Answer: Intent is to indicate how much you can fit in the bag - as does the volume. Compatibility is affected by the size of boot you have.