|Material:||Two-Way Stretch Fabric|
|Insulation:||Non Insulated, Micro Fleece Lined Inner Waist, Butt and Fly|
|Pockets:||Zippered, Microfleece-Lined Handwarmer Pockets And Rear Pockets|
|Jacket - Pants Connections:||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Cappel Bankrobber Snowboard Pants
The Cappel Bankrobber Snowboard Pants may bring thoughts of large bags of money to your head, and with value like this your wallet is sure to be stuffed. For starters, Cappel used a two-way stretch fabric to make sure these pants do not restrict motion and are perfect for serious active usage. To make sure comfort is never a problem either, the Bankrobber boasts a Mesh and Tricot lining in addition to micro fleece lining on the inner waist, butt and fly. When you need the absolute best turn to Cappel!
- 10,000mm Waterproof
- 5,000g Breathability
- Shell snowboard pant with Mesh and Tricot Lining
- Waxed Draw-Cord Waist Adjustment
- Articulation at the knees
- Micro Fleece lined inner waist, butt and fly
- Shred-Free slightly higher pant leg back
- Adjustable gaiters
- Exposed metal zippered back pockets, mesh-lined to double as vents
- Inner zip adjustment to fit like your favorite pair of skinny jeans
- Two-Way stretch fabric
- Tailored slim fit snowboard pant
Click on "Sizing and Fit" directly next to Select a Size for all Cappel sizing info. Let us know if we can help further.
Within 30 days of the purchase of your order, you may return any product purchased from The House unused and in its original condition for credit or exchange. Please check out http://www.the-house.com/helpdesk/returns-exchanges-backorders/ for more details.