|Material:||STRATA HD II|
|Pockets:||4 External 2 Internal|
|Zip In Compatible:||
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Cappel Magnificent Snowboard Jacket
The Cappel Magnificent Snowboard Jacket is part of Cappel's new lineup designed for maximum warmth without the uncomfortable sweating that often results. With a new dual-layer insert designed to remove moisture from the skin and undergarment, this jacket helps keep you snug in any conditions. The mesh-lined vents allow you to control air flow and really become comfortable even in the middle of serious competition. The Cappel Magnificent is a major step forward in snowboarding jacket design both in quality and aesthetics.
- 10,000mm Waterproof
- 8,000g Breathability
- Fully Taped
- Classic Long Fit
- STRATA HD II is a technically innovative dual-layer, micro-porous laminate and coating that wicks away moisture. It remains waterproof and breathable, even after numerous washings, as the inner hydrophilic layer prevents condensation and allows moisture to travel to the outer layer, keeping you warm and dry.
- Shell with Satin Lining
- Attached Hood with Snap Off Faux Fur
- Inner Lycra Hand Gaiters
- Exposed Riri Multi-Colored Metal Zippered Chest Pocket
- Zip Out Powder Skirt
- Mesh in Vents
- Micro Fleece Lined Comfort Chin Guard and/or Inner Collar
- Inner Media Pocket
- Waxed Drawcord on Hood for a True Street Look
- Bottom One-Handed Draw Cord Adjustment Hidden Inside Front Pockets
- Key Clip in Front Pocket
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
"Not too bad"
It is a nice jacket. It is warm but it is long. It hugs your hips while you try to snowboard and then it rides up. It does not have all the cool pokets that you would like with zippers to hole you stuff. Nice color and patern. If I could buy again I would get a different jacket.